Clean xemacs fonts

Hello folks,

I recently found this nice screenshot
http://www.burtonini.com/computing/screenshots/xemacs.png and wondered
which fonts are configured inside the shown xemacs session.

They are clean and clear, ideal for development.

Any suggestions on the font name and how to configure them inside
xemacs?

I thought the fonts were fixed and checked them in xemacs, the result
was quite sad, fixed fonts don't work well with my xemacs (To small).

Thanks in advantage for feedback,

 I.

P.S. Please note that I'm off-list so please Cc: me on reply, thanks.

--
                        )/_
              _.--..---"-,--c_    Ivo Marino <eim@mentors.debian.net>