Re: How to maintain emacs-snapshot-ized packages?

jsbien@duch.mimuw.edu.pl (Janusz S. Bien) writes:

> On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 13:30:27 +0200
> Kai Grossjohann <kai@emptydomain.de> writes:
>
> [...]
>
>> PS: I'm already a happy user of the pre-tweaked auctex package from
>>     people.debian.org/~salve/apt, but I would be interested in Gnus
>>     (from CVS)
>
> There is apt-gettable Gnus at

Thanks, but that's Gnus 5.10, IIUC.  I'm interested in No Gnus.

And then, there are other packages besides Gnus and AUCTeX.  And then,
I'm willing to do some work myself, instead of relying on others.

I know how to fix the packages, but what I don't know is how to keep
the work across upgrades.  It gets boring quick to repeat the work
every time...

Kai