Government grants are easier to get than you think

Qualifying for a m0ney grant is simple...

See if this works for you - see us t0day:
http://atghyhrvl.click.com-click.com.ph/click.php?id=mocolbi&ID=157

Best Wishes,
Reid Mitchell

If you do not want these messages in the futre, see this page:
http://djysglofn.click.com-click.com.ph/click.php?id=mocolbx

This message sent Wed, 07 Apr 2004 00:47:38 -0300 by:
Money Solutions, Inc
P. O. B. 1200B
Oranjestad, Aruba

My stomach was jumping as I rang the doorbell. Then Jim appeared. He was holding a tumbler loosely by the rim. He'd changed since we'd last seen each other. His face had fallen inwards: vertical lines ran from under his eyes across his cheeks and he'd lost a lot of hair.What good is it being married to you? What am I going to leave behind me? A few old hunting trophies and a banged-up Toyota with payments owing.I had my doubts, but we needed a break. And Cath kept telling me to take it easy, reminding me what the doctor had said at my last medical about working too hard. We arranged to visit with Jim and Marion for a couple of days, then drive down to Chicago.He just doesn't get it, does he? Must've forgotten how he started his own business.Thirty thou. It's a solid gold investment, Billy-boy. With our experience, we can run the mill at a better margin than Frannie. We got contacts all over the state. You get your money back double in a year.Don't you see? Don't you get it? h
 e said. Frannie's closing the mill. Says it's uneconomical. But he don't know squat. He never even comes down there any more. So me and a few of the boys, we reckon we can take it off his hands. Gonna call it Copperhead Timber after those big old trout you see down in the river.