XEmacs in a bad shape

On Jan  5, Jérôme Marant (jmarant@nerim.net) wrote:
 > FYI, xemacs21 has currently 6 RC bugs and most of them have not
 > been worked on. The maintainer doesn't seem to be very responsive.
 > Anyone using XEmacs willing to help?

I submitted one of them (206667), and provided the patch for another (201657)
which hasn't been applied yet.  I can take a look at 200430 or 207412.  What
are you going to do?  Do you have a PPC or m68k by any chance, so that you
could tackle 206667 or 223736?  Does anyone else have one of these
architectures and the willingness to tackle one of these?

--
Neil Roeth