Re: FW: emacs-goodies-el restructuring

At Fri, 26 Sep 2003 15:59:00 -0400,
Peter S Galbraith wrote:

> Ben Pfaff <blp@cs.stanford.edu> wrote:
>
> > Peter S Galbraith <psg@debian.org> writes:
> >
> > >  `emacs-goodies-extra-el' currently holds elisp packages
> > >  that depend on other Debian packages.  It only contains:
> > >
> > >    dict.el: wrapper around the 'dict' command.
> >
> > There's a package for that?  I'd been using a badly done
> > home-grown version of it.
> >
> > It might be more easily found if it were named `dict-el'.

What aoother dict client ;-)?  I'm using dictionary-el.

> No, it's current the only file in `emacs-goodies-extra-el'.
>
> > >  and depends on `dict'.  I will be adding `newsticker'
> > >  soon, which depends on `wget'.

Maybe you could also throw in emacs-wget (since it also depends
on wget).  This program is referenced (even recommended) in the
documentation of emacs-w3m (package "w3m-el").  So maybe the
maintainer of w3m-el is in a better position to package it.  It's
available at:

   http://pop-club.hp.infoseek.co.jp/emacs/emacs-wget/

[...]