Re: Emacs info policy

Kirk Hilliard <kirk@debian.org> writes:

> A year ago Rob Browning started a short thread "Support for multiple
> installed versions of a program."[1] discussing more of the issues
> involved here, and I am trying to figure out what the status is now
> and what work may be needed on various info browsers.

There never was any conclusive answer, though this is recognized as a
problem upstream.  If someone has the time to work on the problem, I'd
recommend subscribing to bug-texinfo (I think) and pursuing the issue
there.  Ideally, in the end, we'd update debian-emacs-policy and/or
debian policy as appropriate.

Hope this helps.

--
Rob Browning