News from the emacs-snapshot packaging

Hi,

I managed to change the emacs packaging so that it is possible
to easily adapt it to any upcoming GNU Emacs flavour.
Full testing remains but most of the work has been completed.

Now, I wonder how it is possible to use the numerous emacs
modes shipped by Debian with such a flavour.

Most of emacs modes detect emacs21 or xemacs21, so I doubt
any mode will work with the emacs-snapshot flavour
(emacs-snapshot provides emacs21 though).

The solution would be that every mode adds emacs-snapshot
to its flavour list. Is there any other way?

TIA.

Cheers,

--
Jérôme Marant