Re: Customizing wanderlust reply header
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Customizing wanderlust reply header
- From: Peter S Galbraith <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 21:45:08 -0500
- Message-id: <11632.1069382708@mixed>
- Mail-followup-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: Message from firstname.lastname@example.org of "Wed, 19 Nov 2003 22:53:06 +0800." <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
> Peter S Galbraith wrote:
> > (I might add one for MH-E, now that the subject has come up.)
> I like to try out mh-e.
> But there's a conflict between it and
> wl, which I'm already using as my primary MUA. Is there any
> possibility of this getting resolved?
wl depends on semi, and gnus conflicts with semi.
mh-e recommends gnus but doesn't depend on it. Installing gnus gives
MH-E better GPG support than you get with mailcrypt, and also handling
of HTML parts (in conjunction with w3-el-e21 or w3m-el).
So you can try most of MH-E without gnus installed.