Re: Customizing wanderlust reply header
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Customizing wanderlust reply header
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 22:53:06 +0800
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <6430.1069216165@mixed>
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 23:29:25 -0500,
Peter S Galbraith wrote:
> firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> > Is there a better way to customize the wanderlust reply
> > header than hacking the .el file?
> Ask upstream to create a defcustom for it?
> (I might add one for MH-E, now that the subject has come up.)
I like to try out mh-e. But there's a conflict between it and
wl, which I'm already using as my primary MUA. Is there any
possibility of this getting resolved?