load 60+ dirs long with mucho repeats

Gentlemen, I find that the load-path has oh, 60 directories on
it. Though only one exact repeat is found,
/usr/share/emacs21/site-lisp/dictionaries-common , but still, things
look a little inefficient. Here we see the common trailing names:
sed s#.*/## the-load-path.list |sort|uniq -c|sort -nr|etc etc
4:	site-lisp
3: html-helper-mode gnus dictionaries-common
2: x-face-el w3-el url speedbar select-xface sdic sawfish mpg123-el
gnuserv gnus-bonus-el emacspeak emacs-wiki emacs-goodies-el debbugs-el
bitmap-mule bbdb apel
--
http://jidanni.org/ Taiwan(04)25854780