Re: Calc exits with the error message "Wrong type argument: window-live-p, #<window 11>"

On Wed, 2002-03-20 at 20:47, Frédéric Bothamy wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a small problem with the calc package and I'd prefer to have
> the general opinion from debian-emacsen before submitting a bug with
> the package to the BTS.

No need to report a bug; the maintainer reads this list :)

> Wrong type argument: window-live-p, #<window 15>

Yes, hmm.  Well, I have a fix for this, but it makes calc's window stuff
behave a bit strangely on emacs20, and I haven't had time to figure out
why.  It works on emacs21, so I went ahead and committed the changes to
the Emacs CVS too (where calc is integrated).  Anyways, I suppose that
behaving strangely is better than an error, so calc 2.02f-9 should be
hitting a Debian mirror near you soon.