Re: debs for JDE 2.2.9 beta?

Yep, that's why I'm asking.

Arnaud Vandyck wrote:
David Shepherd <david.shepherd@practiv.com> wrote:

Does anyone have or know of .debs for the latest JDE beta

It seems the latest is 2.2.8-3 in testing and unstable:

-- arnaud :: http://vbstefi60.fapse.ulg.ac.be/~arnaud/
AMOUR: mot en cinq lettres, trois voyelles, deux consonnes et deux

David Shepherd
Practiv Applied Software Limited
email:  david.shepherd@practiv.com
phone:  +44 130 665 3965
mobile: +44 7900 682 815

This e-mail (and any attachments) may contain privileged and/or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient please do not disclose, copy, distribute, disseminateor take any action in reliance on it.
If you have received this message in error please reply and tell us and then
delete it. Should you wish to communicate with us by e-mail we cannot guarantee the security of any data outside our own computer systems. For the protection of Practiv's systems and staff, incoming and outgoing emails are automatically scanned.