debs for JDE 2.2.9 beta?

Hi

Does anyone have or know of .debs for the latest JDE beta (2.2.9betaXX)?

TIA
Dave

This e-mail (and any attachments) may contain privileged and/or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient please do not disclose, copy, distribute, disseminateor take any action in reliance on it.
If you have received this message in error please reply and tell us and then
delete it. Should you wish to communicate with us by e-mail we cannot guarantee the security of any data outside our own computer systems. For the protection of Practiv's systems and staff, incoming and outgoing emails are automatically scanned.