Re: debian-startup.el question

Peter S Galbraith <p.galbraith@globetrotter.net> writes:
> I'm pretty sure I posted later with:
>
> (cond
>  ((equal emacs-major-version '21)
>   (add-to-list 'load-path "/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/")
>   (load "debian-startup")
>   (message "Debian startup...")
>   (debian-startup 'emacs)
>   (message "Debian startup done.")))

I'm not sure I can see any substantive difference from the code I
posted; certainly above doesn't seem to address the problem I noted (the
wierd-ass use of `if').  Does it actually work?

-Miles
--
`...the Soviet Union was sliding in to an economic collapse so comprehensive
 that in the end its factories produced not goods but bads: finished products