Re: debian-changelog-mode

99.roland.mas@aist.enst.fr (2000-12-07 14:14:28 +0100) :

> Itai Zukerman (2000-12-07 08:06:00 -0500) :
>
> > Is someone taking care of this?
>
> I am, sort of.  I did make a package, but I'll redo it according to
> upstream's wishes.  I'll make it apt-getable and publish it.  I'll
> request a sponsor then.

The package is redone, and available using the following lines in
their sources.list:

deb http://roland.mas.free.fr/debian/ unstable main
deb-src http://roland.mas.free.fr/debian/ unstable main

  If someone would like to take it, have a look at it, then sponsor
it, please do.  If you do, tell me, so that I could try to talk
Wichert Ackerman into Suggests:ing dpkg-dev-emacs in dpkg-dev (grovel,
grovel, I'm just a poor NM applicant :-).

  There is (for now) one other package there, but it's not really
stabilised, so don't use it unless you know what you're doing.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.
  -- in the tunefs manual page.