Re: emacs21 pre-test package

>>"Takuo" == Takuo KITAME <kitame@northeye.org> writes:

 Takuo> is here,
 Takuo>   http://people.debian.org/~kitame/emacs21/

 Takuo> Just test, quick and dirty package.

	Please take this off that site. One of the understanding of
 the pre test was that this is not for wide spread distribution. (why
 do you think that the sources are not in a publically readable
 directory?)

	manoj
--
 "Griswold v. Connecticut first established and guaranteed the `right
 of privacy' in the conjugal act.  Sexual love, however, in a most