Re: Debian install difficulty

Hello,

On 19/04/2023 at 11:01, Oussama Al Pacino wrote:

I’m a new user of Linux debian 10 operating system, and i’m facing
some difficulties to install this one.

Why Debian 10, the oldstable version ? For any new installation you should use the current stable version, Debian 11.

I searched on internet but i can’t find an answer for my case knowing
that i’m trying to install it on a Microsoft surface 6 pro pad by USB
flash, efi. The error is when i get into the « Detect of networking
hardware », it asks me to load a firmware by external peripheral, but
i don’t have anough USB ports,

You can
- use a USB hub to connect multiple USB devices
- create an extra partition on the installation media and copy the requested firmware files or packages there, as described in the installation manual
<https://www.debian.org/releases/bullseye/amd64/index> §4.3.1
- use an installation image including non-free firmware
<https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/>

so i’m searching for an installation that installs directly without
internet, where do i get this please ?

<https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/release/current/amd64/iso-dvd/>