Debian install difficulty

Good Morning,

I’m a new user of Linux debian 10 operating system, and i’m facing some difficulties to install this one. I searched on internet but i can’t find an answer for my case knowing that i’m trying to install it on a Microsoft surface 6 pro pad by USB flash, efi. The error is when i get into the « Detect of networking hardware », it asks me to load a firmware by external peripheral, but i don’t have anough USB ports, so i’m searching for an installation that installs directly without internet, where do i get this please ?
I have to mention that i’m a noob, and i do this for studies.

Thank you for your answer.

Warm regards ;

O.I

Envoyé à partir de Courrier pour Windows