RE: fwupdate is marked for autoremoval from testing

I would rather let those get removed if that helps this rather than a bunch more transition
packages if possible.

What about adding a clause for fwupdate's debian/control for:
Provides: fwupdate-amd64-signed, fwupdate-i386-signed- fwupdate-armhf-signed, fwupdate-arm64-signed

Would that be good enough?