Re: fwupdate is marked for autoremoval from testing

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 01:36:11PM +0000, Mario.Limonciello@dell.com wrote:
>Hi,
>
>For fwupdate it's been converted to a transition package to move people to fwupd, but it's not promoting from unstable to testing.
>Is there something that needs to be done on packager side, or ftp-master side?

We probably need to make all the -signed packages *also* into
transitional packages too, so they'll be ready to migrate. At the
moment they're all tied together by dependencies and knowledge in
britney...

You raise the blade, you make the change... You re-arrange me 'til I'm sane...