Re: sbsigntool - very out of date in Debian

On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 04:46:14PM +0100, Pierre Chifflier wrote:
>On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 03:09:32PM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>
>I know this package is outdated, that my fault for not founding the
>time.

ACK - I *totally* understand that. :-)

>I have a package that is almost OK (packaging files are done, I nee to
>update/remove the quilt packages, which is the hard part).
>After that, I should be able to do an upload quickly.
>Let me know if that would be OK for you? I should know for sure
>today if the patches can be easily updated.

Sure, that works.

>Independently, I think it'd be better to have team maintenance, so if I
>can join the team so me and other maintainers can work on it that would
>be perfect for me.

Awesome. I've just added you to the efi-team group in salsa as a
developer right now to make that easy. If you can point me at a git
repo for your sbsigntool stuff I'll import it into salsa now. (gitlab
permissions don't seem to let folks with "developer" permissions in a
group create new projects, sigh.)

"Because heaters aren't purple!" -- Catherine Pitt