Problem with a Debian dual boot installation

Hi,

I have tried to install a dual boot: Windows and Debian. However apparently I did something wrong and the installation was not smooth. Probably because Debian was installed in Legacy mode (changing MBR maybe?)

Changing parameters for the UEFI Bios I am able to run windows or linux but not from Grub directly. Also I was not able to boot from DVD or USB after the Debian installation (I installed Debian from a USB without problems to boot from the USB).

All the information is included on:

http://paste2.org/jjywav8v

Just note that:
- I don't mind to perform a full reinstallation of Linux (I mean delete all the partitions etc...) but simply I can't
- In windows I do not have admin rights.

I will appreciate any help!!!

Thanks,
Ramiro.