new Alioth UEFI package team

Mario Limonciello and I decided we wanted to co-maintain fwupd with Matthias Klumpp as our sponsor, and in the process, we thought it'd be nice if we were more inclusive by forming a team to maintain fwupd as well as the existing efivar, efibootmgr, pesign, and fwupdate that I have maintained (with Steve McIntyre as sponsor). Pierre Chifflier offered to add a couple packages he's been working on (sbsigntool and efitools), so that makes a team of five now.

So, with that said, Steve kindly created an Alioth project homed at https://alioth.debian.org/projects/uefi/

We plan to use this list for team discussion and also hope to be welcoming towards other UEFI-related packages.

--Jared

--
Jared Domínguez
Infrastructure Software Engineering