Re: [Season of Docs - Announcements] Announcing Google Season of Docs 2023

On Thu, Jan 19, 2023 at 10:44 PM Mike Gabriel <mike.gabriel@das-netzwerkteam.de> wrote:
On  Mi 18 Jan 2023 22:26:48 CET, Dashamir Hoxha wrote:

Rather than migrating the admin docs (as that's what Debian Edu Doc is
mainly about: system administration of a Debian Edu site), mayb I
suggest starting to work on a user documentation that explains how to
utilize Debian Edu in a school from a user/teacher/student perspective.

We currently lack that and it would be nice to have and also it would
be nice to have it in some fancy and new webUI design.

Seems reasonable.

I think that some docs that explain the internals of DebianEdu might also be useful (both for the administrators, to help them debug and troubleshoot problems, and for any new developers, to help them get started). But this may be a bit more difficult.

Regards,
Dashamir