Re: [Season of Docs - Announcements] Announcing Google Season of Docs 2023

On  Mi 18 Jan 2023 22:26:48 CET, Dashamir Hoxha wrote:

- Migrating the DebianEdu documentation from wiki to a text based
documentation system that can be managed with Git and GitHub/GitLab. See
also Documentation as Code: https://docs-as-co.de/.

Rather than migrating the admin docs (as that's what Debian Edu Doc is mainly about: system administration of a Debian Edu site), mayb I suggest starting to work on a user documentation that explains how to utilize Debian Edu in a school from a user/teacher/student perspective.

We currently lack that and it would be nice to have and also it would be nice to have it in some fancy and new webUI design.

Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
c\o Technik- und Ökologiezentrum Eckernförde

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31