Re: Google Summer of Code

Hi,

> Can we propose a project? For example:
> "Replacing NFS by SSHFS or Coda File System".

I don't think changing one line in a config file makes a
reasonable GSoC project that would be accepted.

> What do you think? Does it seem feasible?

In my personal opinion, the Debian Edu team is currently not
sufficiently staffed for such a responsibility.

-nik

--
Dominik George (1. Vorstandsvorsitzender)
Teckids e.V. — Digitale Freiheit mit Jugend und Bildung