Re: Remote desktop client for Ubuntu

[Roman Meier]
> Some of our teachers prefer to use Windows on their laptops. They use
> a "remote desktop connection" to use Debian Edu and it works nicely
> for them.
>
> We do have teachers using Linux aswell, e.g. Ubuntu. What is the
> preferred tool to use Debian Edu for them?

Perhaps KRDC can suit their needs?  It contain a RDP client allowing the
same access as 'remote desktop connection' on Windows.  They can also
use ssh -X to log into the machines for terminal access with X
forwarding.  It is my preferred way, but might not be quite what they
are looking for.

--
Happy hacking