Re: Buster manual

Hi José,

José Vieira schreef op za 27-03-2021 om 16:44 [+0000]:
> Hi,
> I've just finished translating the Debian Edu Buster manual to pt-PT.

This is really great. You have completed a great job in a short time.

> I'd like to have a Buster pt version as well, featuring the pt
> oldspelling, as we did with Bullseye.

You should know that buster soon will become oldstable and therefore also
the Debian Edu Doc buster manuals. Because of this, I have my doubts
whether this is worth the effort. Personally, I think it would better to
focus your efforts on keeping the bullseye manual up to date and
the bullseye and bookworm (the testing release after bullseye will be
released) manuals after the release of bullseye. But maybe others have
different opinions about this.

--
Kind regards,
Frans Spiesschaert