Re: Portuguese added as new translation component to Debian Edu Bullseye manual at hosted weblate

Hi Frans,

«Not an extra locale was my concern, actually, but rather the workload for a

translator who has to maintain two translations. So, please go ahead.»

OK then. So, I'll do it with the po file, which I've already downloaded, using the already finished translation to pt-PT and some tools -- meld, the "search and replace" function of text editors and Gnome Translation Editor (or POEdit or Virtaal). When I've finished the new translation I'll upload the translated file.

Kind regards,
José Vieira