Please review and translate: Debian Edu 11 release announcement

Dear i18n/l10n folks,

Debian Edu 11 Bullseye will be released at the same date as Debian 11.

As things have settled down during the freeze, the release announcement
draft is now available on salsa, see:
https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/announcements/blob/master/en/drafts/debian-edu-bullseye-release.wml

We would very much appreciate native speaker review and translations.

Translators can reuse some parts of the last Debian Edu release
announcement, see: https://www.debian.org/News/2019/20190707

(The Debian Edu 11 announcement draft has already been translated into German.)

In case you don't belong to the publicity-team on salsa.debian.org and
can't commit directly, the translated file could also be send to me or to
debian-edu@lists.debian.org.

Kind regards and thanks in advance,

Wolfgang