Re: Backup

Hi Frans,

Yep, you were right. The client setup was entirely missing and therefore
no restore was possible using the web interface.

I was able to draw inspiration from the example configuration file you
mentioned and our backup is working now.

However, the configuration file seems not really adequate for production
use of a Debian Edu server.

Can you either share a better configuration file or tell me, what folders
are important to backup to be save and have all important files? I'm more
or less using a standard configuration of Debian Edu.

Kind regards,
Roman