Backup

Hi folks,

After having lost some data I have started to read more about the backup
feature included in Debian Edu.

The backups on our server seem to run just fine according to the status
page of slbackup.php. However, menuitems "Restore" and "Maintenance" give
no options to choose from. Why?

I also wonder about the "Config" page. Fields under "Server config" are
filled but none are set in "Client config". I don't actually understand
the difference between the 2 sections. I couldn't find any documentation.

Kind regards,
Roman