Re: Debian Edu and Raspberry Pi

I'm also looking at this from a cost perspective. A thin client solution
based on Rpi's is rather affordable but may still be on the upper side for
budgets in schools of third world countries. A thin client solution may
eliminate the costs for sd cards and power supplies and maybe there can
even be a way to switch to a Rpi Zero instead.