Re: Debian Edu and Raspberry Pi

[Roman Meier]
> How good or bad are experiences with Debian Edu running on Raspberry Pis?
> Is this a viable option?

I know the RPi 1 was a little short on memory, it could run as a thin
client and a fairly limited desktop.  512 MiB of RAM is not a lot these
days.  I would imagine the RPi 3 would work just fine.  I do not believe
anyone tested this the last few years, but the recipe you found should
get you started at least.  Perhaps the recipe still work?  It try to
replicate the installation procedure run from the normal installer, so
it just might. :)

--
Happy hacking