Re: On coordinating translations of debian-edu-doc: some thoughts

Hi Holger,

Holger Levsen schreef op zo 10-11-2019 om 03:57 [+0000]:
> Hi Frans,
>
> thanks for your updates & please resync the weblate branch from
> master once
> again.

done
and thanks for updating d/changelog. I had forgotten to do so.

added this morning entry to d/changelog for translation update of
Rosegarden manual by Ma Yong.
updated also Rosegarden manual copyright information for Simplified
Chinese on the wiki.
Sometimes it is quite difficult for me not to overlook anything ;-
But now all should hopefully be fine.

--
Kind regards,
Frans Spiesschaert