Re: Time to drop Weblate (Was: The Norwegian Bokmål translation team move from Transifex to Weblate)

On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 01:30:21PM +0000, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 01:36:11PM +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> > > Without entries in debian/copyright we *cannot* distribute these
> > > translations.
> > Given section 6 in <URL: https://weblate.org/en/terms/ >, I doubt this
> > to be true.
>
> debian policy requires this for packages in main.

I'm just wondering if there is some special case for translations done
via PO files. As an example see:
https://salsa.debian.org/debian/debian-reference

The translation is done via PO files (and there are a lot) but
debian/copyright doesn't seem to contain the translators' names.

Wolfgang