Re: Re: [report] "gateway" installation for amd64 dual NIC machine using 2019-05-13 image.

To: Debian Edu team

Greeting.

Now I need some meesy stuff. Apology for delay.

> Hi hoxp18,
>
> thanks for your impressive report.
>
> On Fri, May 17, 2019 at 12:33:01AM +0900, hoxp18 wrote:
> > Even networking.service is still "failed" in "gateway",
>
> Just ignore the message. This is due to /etc/network/if-up.d/hostname
> not working in this setup (other DHCP server).

Got it.

> > GOsa2 has no Japanese translation; but it might be nice not to,
> > since it's about admin tasks with special technical terms.
> >
> > * To be honest, I have no idea about translations
> >   for those important terms in GOsa2, such like "base".
> >
> > * I'm not familiar with LDAP and Kerberos, too.
>
> Maybe in both cases you'll get a better impression if you try to
> customize things along with reading the manual.

True. I'll do that after I finish some recovery.

Notice that I some weird message be post in this ML
or somebody else's address, It's probable something went wrong
in my env; and it now seems so. I'm fixing.

Regards.