Re: About Debian edu manual terminology, etc.

To: Debian Edu team

I started building my isolated Debian Edu Buster env,
then I got a trouble around gateway.
(I have to start with gateway by personal issue)

It's about NIC name rules. ethN -> enpxxx

I'm not sure but I think Linus said something like "Just code it."

So I attach my "gateway's /etc/network/interfaces generator"

It's a bash script.

Tested on my new gateway Debian Edu Buster Minimal machine,
amd64(Kaby Lake) dual NIC.

It seems any other part works fine.
I only edit /etc/network/interfaces.

I'm now LAN cable shortage and not tested LAN side.
Just did some minimum tests. Apology for that.

Regards.

And this is also a re-sending message, as shown below.