Re: Using Debian-edu together with Windows Multipoint Servers?

[Csányi Pál]
> We are currently using linuxschools, aka the Karoshi server.
> It doeas allow the three Windows Multi Point Servers ( MPS's) to
> connect to the Karoshi system. Karoshi server manages the users home
> directories, the access to the Internet for thin clients connected to
> the MPS.
>
> Can this feature provide the Debian-edu too?

Can you explain a bit more what Windows Multi Point Servers is?  With
some more information I suspect the good people on this list can give
useful insights.  It sound like you want a simple file server and proxy,
which is included in Debian Edu, but I suspect I do not understand the
question.

--
Happy hacking