Using Debian-edu together with Windows Multipoint Servers?

Hi,

I am a teacher in a small primary school in Europe, Serbia.

We have a class room with computers for teaching young students.

I'm thinking of using Debian-edu here.

We are currently using linuxschools, aka the Karoshi server.
It doeas allow the three Windows Multi Point Servers ( MPS's) to
connect to the Karoshi system. Karoshi server manages the users home
directories, the access to the Internet for thin clients connected to
the MPS.

Can this feature provide the Debian-edu too?

--
Best, Pali