Re: Debian Edu sprint at MiniDebConf 2018 in Hamburg

On Sat, Mar 24, 2018 at 04:30:10PM -0400, Daniel Villarreal wrote:
> So should we install Debian Edu or Skolelinux?

these are two names for one project. Debian Edu is Skolelinux.
Skolelinux is Debian Edu.

> If it's recommended to install Skolellinux, I'd want to research on
> how to install from a non-Debian install media. Sounds a little confusin
> g.

there is only one installation media for Debian Edu / Skolelinux, though it
comes in two flavors, see
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Stretch/Installation

--
cheers,