Debian Edu sprint at MiniDebConf 2018 in Hamburg

Dear Debian Edu contributors,

as discussed on IRC, we will have a sprint at the MiniDebConf in Hamburg
[0] on 17th and 18th of May (mainly on 18th, but at least tg@ and I will
start on 17th, and hope some others to join).

You can find the provisional agenda and list of participants on the Wiki
page[1].

For those on the non-edu lists, a quick reminder what Debian Edu is:
Debian Edu is a pure blend tailored to the needs of educational
networks. Debian Edu, or Skolelinux, provides preconfigured profiles for
school network servers and educational desktops, together with a fully
configured network with all necessary services. One of the main aspects
of the sprint is coordination between developers and the German support
community, in order to make Debian Edu fit for the German educational
market, and to solve some issues early i nthe buster development cycle.

If you attend the MiniDebConf and are interested in Debian for
education, you are welcome to join us. Please add yourself to the Wiki
or send an e-mail so we can plan with you. If you did not consider
coming to MiniDebConf yet, you maybe should ;)…

We are looking forward to the sprint!

Cheers,
Nik

[0]: https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/de/2018/MiniDebConfHamburg
[1]: https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2018/Edu

--
Dominik George (1. Vorstandsvorsitzender, pädagogischer Leiter)
Teckids e.V. - Erkunden, Entdecken, Erfinden.