Re: [debian-edu-commits] [Git][debian-edu/debian-edu][master] 10 commits: Re-add cifs-utils to tasks/common now that samba isn't pulled in any longer.

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 11:32:40AM +0000, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 01:13:04PM +0200, Wolfgang Schweer wrote:
> > Maybe replacing the dependency order atftpd | tftpd-hpa
> > (tasks/main-server) with tftpd-hpa | atftpd would avoid the problem.
> > (It would be the same dependency order ltsp-server is using.)
> >
> > Similar: in d-e-c/control, replace tftp | tftp-hpa with tftp-hpa | tftp
>
> using the same order as ltsp-server seems sensible to me.

Even with the changed order the autopkgtest is still failing.

As far as I was able to find out, it might be caused by the
debian-edu-tasks.desc file: Both atftpd and tftpd-hpa show up in the
Package list.
So this might be related to the new blends-dev...

Wolfgang