Re: [debian-edu-commits] debian-edu/ 02/04: tasks/development:

On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 12:09:14PM +0100, Wolfgang Schweer wrote:
> But, as education-development (added almost 10 years ago) seems to have
> never been part of a default installtion (missing in desktop-other's
> Recommends: ever since)

…then I think we should keep it this way.

> BTW, installing education-development as it is atm requires nearly 2 GiB
> of additional disk space; so, if added to desktop-other's Recommends the
> partioning would have to be adjusted, too.

also because of this and the longer installation time and because no one has
complained so far and finally because its easy to "sudo apt install
education-development" if one wants to use it.

--
cheers,
	Holger