Re: Demonstration and teaching tool

> > We should really convince the epoptes devs to make that configrable on
> > system level.
>
> To be on the safe side (well, sort of) would require to change quite a
> lot (both epoptes and epoptes-client packages)…
>
> Epoptes development has once been sponsored by the Greek government and
> I guess that's why it is like it is; now bounties are required for new
> features. More details: http://www.epoptes.org/

I could place an evaluation of the different available tools on the agenda
for one of the next meetings of the German Skolelinux community. This way,
we can find a tool that is the best match and collect ideas what would need
to be changed to meet both pedagogic and privacy demands.

-nik

--
Dominik George (1. Vorstandsvorsitzender; pädagogischer Leiter)
Teckids e.V. - Erkunden, Entdecken, Erfinden.