Re: DVD image for Stretch?

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 02:18:06PM +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Wolfgang Schweer]
> > priority-high:education-desktop-other
> > priority-high:education-desktop-kde
> > priority-high:education-desktop-gnome
> > priority-high:education-desktop-xfce
> > priority-high:education-desktop-lxde
> > priority-high:education-desktop-mate
>
> I doubt that make sense.  We want more control over the cutoff point.
> So -other should be first, and probably only one of the others should
> have high priority, the one we want as the default desktop.  I assume
> here we want all the mainserver software on the ISO ahead of optional
> desktop packages.

ok

> > I'm just wondering which size the ISO would have...
>
> The size is that of a Blueray ISO.  This make me doubt all these
> desktops would make it into the ISO.

If KDE is kept as default desktop for Stretch and LXDE is recommended as
LTSP desktop then maybe only education-desktop-lxde should be raised to
priority-high to be able to install a standalone system using the USB
ISO image.
The packages pulled in via education-desktop-lxde (if installed on top
of desktop=kde) do sum up to about 75MB.

Wolfgang