Re: DVD image for Stretch?

On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 11:21:53PM +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Holger Levsen]
> > that file has both the line
> > priority-high:education-desktop-other
> > *and*
> > priority-high:education-desktop-kde
> > as well as
> > priority-med:education-desktop-gnome
> > priority-med:education-desktop-lxde
>
> Yes, look about right.  After all, user applications should have higher
> priority than desktop tools.  Not much use in having space for the
> desktop if there are no programs to use at the school. :)

So to be able to install one or more Debian Edu supported DEs using the
USB ISO image w/o internet connectivity, tasks.ctl should IMO contain:

priority-high:education-desktop-other
priority-high:education-desktop-kde
priority-high:education-desktop-gnome
priority-high:education-desktop-xfce
priority-high:education-desktop-lxde
priority-high:education-desktop-mate

I'm just wondering which size the ISO would have...

Wolfgang