Re: Impressive GOsa start and log in waiting times

On Sun, Oct 22, 2017 at 11:03:51PM +0200, roman.meier@gismap.ch wrote:
> Therefore, anytime the internet is down, we face problems with Firefox as
> a result of the behaviour you are describing above.
>
> We can't use secure connections with Chromium forcing each user to
> activate and use insecure connections, which is not ideal as well.
>
> How can the two problems be fixed?

No idea. But you might use Konqueror: accept the presented certificate
as (permanent) exception.

There are two problems: wrong hostname, missing CA. While the first
could be fixed in the next release, the second will remain.

For Firefox the exception has been added system wide, but no one figured
it out for other browsers…

Wolfgang