Re: How to fix incomplete installation of DebianEdu Stretch?

Hi Wolfgang,

It was rather my mistake! I installed ?DebianEdu Stretch? without adding
the ?LTSP Server? profile. Therefore no special mount point for /opt was
added.

I repeated the installation including the ?LTSP Server? profile and an
additional /opt mount point having 20gb was created.

Kind regards
Roman