Re: Challenges with the installation of DebianEdu Stretch

Hi Wolfgang,

Thanks for your explanations!

I must admit that I?m facing quite a number of challenges with DebianEdu
Stretch. Things were significantly easier with DebianEdu Jessie. Can you
confirm this?

Wouldn?t it be an option to start the process with my older beta version
of DebianEdu Jessie instead? The big advantage is that I get a working
system including LTSP without needing an internet connection.

Couldn?t I take it from there and update/upgrade to a higher version?

Kind regards,
Roman